Position Title: Interventional and Cardiovascular Coder
Job Function: Support Services
Medical Asset Management, Inc. has an immediate opening for a certified Interventional Coder to join our team.
- Review physician documentation and assign diagnosis and procedure codes using ICD-9-CM (ICD-10 in 2014) and CPT-4 coding conventions and modifiers in compliance with industry standards and Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) guidelines
- Provide client support as needed
- Perform related work as required and/or assigned.
- Maintain an error rate of 3% or below for Quality Assurance.
- Perform coding and reimbursement audits, as needed.
- Strong organization and time-management skills
- Minimum of 3 years experience in physician and/or facility coding
- A minimum of 2 years of interventional and cardiovascular coding experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Time management skills to meet client productivity goals. Highly motivated, independent and innovative. Strong team player.
- Legally authorized to work in this country without sponsorship for employment visa status (eg, H1B status).
This full-time position offers a competitive salary and will be based in our Atlanta office.
How to Apply
Submit your updated resume through this Careers page for consideration.
We are unable to respond to calls from candidates or provide a status regarding where we are in our screening and selection process. Applicants for consideration of employment will be contacted for an interview.